IMAGES RETAIL TECH AWARDS 2019
(Assessment Period 1stApril, 2018 to 31st March, 2019)
IMAGES RETAIL TECH AWARDS recognize excellence in Tech deployment. At IMAGES, with our stated mission of being a catalyst for profitable retail, we know that tech today deserves stand-alone status as both a key challenge and facilitator for consumer-facing businesses.
(The entrant can participate in more than one award category if qualifies as per eligibility criteria and meets the definition of concerned award category)
IRTA Nomination Process & Schedule
- IRTA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the IRTA website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from IRTA website or IRTA Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Retailers are required to submit nominations with processing fee, details and supporting material – latest by Wednesday 31th July, 2019.
Submission of nominations includes:
- Nomination forms are checked by the IRTA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- The applications will go through two rounds of Jury. All entries will first be scrutinized by independent juries that will shortlist the top three entries in each category. A final jury will then again review the shortlisted entries and determine the winners based on the presentation of their business case.
- The combined jury verdict will ultimately decide the finalists and the “MOST ADMIRED” among all.
- Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles, clubbing the categories and moving nominations to a category other than the category originally filed in – wherever required.
◆ e-filling of nomination forms (duly signed word doc with company seal and nomination in excel files)
Eligibility Criteria for Participation in the Awards
- The participating organization or person (Indian or Foreign) should have a registered presence in India.
- The Initiative should be partly or completely executed in the Indian operations of the Applicant
- The Applicant should have at least 2 years of operation of business in India.
- The activity presented by the applicant should be in the financial year 2018-19 viz – 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019.
The awards will be presented at the grand IRA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, live entertainment and celebrations at Grand Hyatt Mumbai on 26th August, 2019.
Processing Fee Per Entry
Processing fee per entry for IRA 2019 :-
Rs. 15,000 + tax per nomination – includes two tickets for the grand IRA gala.
PAYMENT OPTION 1:
CHEQUE Cheque will be in favour of IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PVT. LTD.
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
HDFC BANK LTD
IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Current A/c No:
S-355, PANCHSHILA PARK, NEW DELHI-110017
PAN No: AABCI1059H
SWIFT CODE: 110240029
Please provide complete information and submit the form by 31th July 2019 to:
Mobile: +91- 8375935921